Why Outdoor Works
- Think about it… outdoor works because it prevents an audience from changing the channel or fast forwarding through the commercial!
- Today, Americans are spending more time than ever in their vehicles and travel tends to be the same route every day!
- Outdoor works because it’s effective! It delivers huge reach with superior ROI, while complementing digital impressions in the real world, closest to the point of sale. – NIELSEN
- O-O-H (out of home) advertising is targeted, is eye-catching, and can effectively use a call to action! – NIELSEN
- Outdoor billboards are practical innovations that all advertisers, big and small, can implement and scale! -NIELSEN
- Outdoor marketing reaches consumers when they are in active purchase mode – NIELSEN:
- 39% have noticed directional ads
- 16% immediately visited the business advertised
- 21% visited restaurants advertised
Number of Out of Home Displays 2017
- Digital Billboards
- Junior Posters
Data… Did you know?
- The Average consumer spends 70% of their waking hours outside of the home. -OAAA
- A one day digital gets you a minimum of 1332 spots per day— more than radio, TV, or cable can offer. -OAAA
- Out of Home advertising reaches more consumers in the hour before mobile social media activity than any other form of traditional advertising! -OAAA, Pew Research Center, USA Touchpoints, Reality Mine
- OOH delivers superior ROI. For every $1 spent on OOH approximately $2.80 in sales is generated, compared to $2.43 for TV and $2.41 for print. – BrandScience OOH Advertising Effectiveness and ROI
- 85% of all consumers believe OOH is useful, 83% believe it is informative, and 82% say it creates jobs and stimulates the economy. – Charles Taylor, Villanova University Assessment of the HBA’s Consistency with American Public Opinion